- Assembled new Title V Permit application for new manufacturing facility in an ozone non-attainment area.
- Modified permit for manufacturing facility located in the Denver Non-Attainment area to avoid the need for a Title V Permit.
- Completed Operation and Maintenance Plans for new equipment for manufacturing facilities.
- Completed Compliance Certifications and Notices of Start for new equipment for manufacturing facilities.
- Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) analysis for ceramic kilns.
- Emission and Compliance Evaluations for new processes.
- Updated Emission Inventories for a research and development facility.
- Assisted with Title V updates for a manufacturing facility in Iowa.
- Completed permit modification for Dry Sorbent Injection System to control HCl on a coal-fired power plant. Worked with engineering team during construction and managed final testing and compliance certification as well as on-going testing for the system.
- Tracked, calculated and submitted Greenhouse Gas reports for a power generation and transmission company.
- Managed several permits for coal and natural gas fired power plants, including emissions calculations, continuous emission monitoring data management, APEN tracking and submission.
- Calculated Greenhouse Gas Footprint for a power generation and transmission company for several years.
- Assisted with Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) analysis for combustion turbines.
- Planned, managed and reviewed stack tests.
Oil and Gas
- Assisted with permit application for a new well site and associated equipment.
- Updated permit with changes for existing sources.
- Completed training on new permit forms and procedures with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.