What we do.
Applewood Environmental is a boutique consulting firm focused on providing customers with what works best for them. Our goal is accuracy and transparency. We walk our clients through the confusing regulatory world and prepare them for what lies ahead in a timely, concise, and professional fashion. We provide personalized services and the best value to customers in their unique and complex situation.
At Applewood we also understand that often air regulations or projects need a bigger team. We’re currently partnered with other small consulting firms and know many people in the air quality compliance industry that have specialties that can complement our work or provide back-up.
The following are the types of projects that we’ve done before:
- Air Permitting for True Minor, Synthetic Minor, Title V and PSD Sources
- Greenhouse Gas Emission Calculation and Reporting
- Greenhouse Gas Emission Factor Development
- Annual and Monthly Emission Inventory Calculation and Reporting
- Construction Permits
- Operating Permits
- Hazardous Air Pollutants – MACT/NESHAP Compliance
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) Compliance
- Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) analysis
- Operation and Maintenance Plans
- Compliance Certifications
- Regulatory Analysis
- Project Planning and Management
- Method 9 Readings
- Dispersion Modeling